Accademia Gallery Combo Tour and Ticket
Welcome to the ultimate cultural experience in Florence with our Accademia Gallery Combo Tour and Ticket!
Enjoy a trip to the top attractions of Florence with the Accademia Gallery combo tour and tickets.
Discover the city’s rich heritage and artistic treasures as you embark on a fascinating journey through the renowned Accademia Gallery.
Skip the long lines and delve into Renaissance art, marveling at Michelangelo’s iconic “David” and other priceless masterpieces.
Our expert guides will provide captivating insights into the art and history that shaped this exceptional collection.
This all-inclusive combo tour ensures an unforgettable visit to Accademia Gallery, immersing you in the beauty and splendor of Florence’s artistic legacy.
Book now for an enriching adventure!
Check out our top picks for Combo tours and tickets:
Tickets that give a discount of 5%:
- Palazzo Pitti & Palatine Gallery + Accademia Gallery
- Accademia Gallery + Leonardo Interactive Museum
- Boboli Gardens + Accademia Gallery
- Accademia Gallery + Palazzo Vecchio
- Uffizi, Palazzo Pitti, Boboli + Accademia Gallery
Buy a combo ticket of Accademia Gallery + Palazzo Strozzi: Yan Pei-Ming, Painting Histories and get a discount of 6%.
Accademia and Uffizi Gallery combo tour
On this combined tour of the Accademia Gallery and Uffizi Gallery, see two of the best museums in Florence.
This tour has two starting time slots — 8.30 am and 1.30 pm- lasting for four hours.
Meet at the Sales Office in Via Cavour, 36 RED number.
Enter the world of Renaissance art with this Accademia and Uffizi combo tour.
- Get to spend just one day exploring two of the most significant Renaissance museums
- Discover the magnificent Accademia Gallery, which has held Michelangelo’s David in esteem for centuries.
- Prepare for a truly visual and spiritual feast at the magnificent Uffizi Gallery.
- Take a tour in one language with a small group.
This tour includes
- Professional direction
- Reservations and tickets for the Accademia Gallery
- Reservation and tickets for the Uffizi Gallery
- Small-group tour in a single language
- Larger-group earphones
|Adult ticket (7 years and above)||€110 ($124)|
|Infant ticket (upto 6 years)||Free Entry|
Florence in a day with David and Uffizi combo
Uffizi and Accademia Gallery combine a skip the line Uffizi Gallery tour and a Florence city walking tour with the Statue of David in one fantastic combo.
This is a speedy and affordable way to experience Florence’s magnificence if your visit there is brief.
The tour starts at 8.30 am and lasts for 6.5 hours.
Meet at the large statue at San Marco Square. A representative will hold a sign with the name of the neighborhood partner on it.
- Avoid the crowds at the Uffizi and Academy Museums
- Learn about Florence’s past with a guide who speaks English.
- Explore Florence’s streets on foot.
Things to know
- Bring some cash to get some gelato, and lunch.
- You should wear comfortable shoes because this is a walking trip.
- Avoid taking bulky luggage because you must check them at the Accademia and the Uffizi.
- Only bring water bottles if the Uffizi permits visitors to bring drinks into the museum. Baby bottles and liquid medications are acceptable.
This tour includes
- English-speaking guide
- Accademia and Uffizi Gallery tickets
- Skip the line tickets
|Adult ticket (18 years and above)||€115 ($122)|
|Youth ticket (7 to 17 years)||€95 ($101)|
|Child ticket (upto 6 years)||€40 ($43)|