Entrance Tickets to Accademia Gallery
Welcome to the world-renowned Accademia Gallery, nestled in the heart of Florence, Italy.
The Accademia Gallery is an art lover’s paradise, showcasing a captivating collection of masterpieces, including Michelangelo’s iconic sculpture of David.
Acquiring Accademia Gallery entrance tickets is essential to embark on this unforgettable cultural journey.
The Accademia Gallery general admission ticket is the cheapest and simplest to the Gallerie dell’Accademia.
Whether online through their official website, authorized ticketing platforms or at the ticket office on-site, securing access allows you to explore this esteemed museum’s rich history and artistic brilliance.
Online tickets to Accademia Gallery help you save time and money. Check out the Accademia Galleria entrance fee.
So, step into a realm of creative wonderment and immerse yourself in the timeless beauty preserved within the hallowed halls of the Accademia Gallery.
Timed entrance ticket to Michelangelo’s David
The Accademia Gallery, general admission ticket is the cheapest and simplest to the Gallerie dell’Accademia.
See Michelangelo’s masterpieces like “The Prisoners,” “St. Matthew,” and the David statue. View the creations of other well-known artists like Bartolini.
Admission is free for all female visitors on March 8, which is International Women’s Day. Those that accompany you must still buy a ticket to the event.
The starting time is 9.30 am, and the ticket is valid for one day.
After receiving your official ticket via Ricasoli 105 RED, proceed across the street and enter the “Reserved Entrance” door (between the doors numbered 60 and 58) at Accademia Gallery.
You can pick up your entry ticket fifteen minutes before the time permitted for access.
You’ll receive a free keepsake when you present your ticket voucher and spend at least €35 at the Rock Shop. So purchase your Accademia Gallery ticket now.
- Enjoy priority access to the Accademia Gallery and Michelangelo’s David.
- Benefit from timed entry and remain in as long as you wish the gallery
- Discover David, the Prisoners, and St. Matthew, three of Michelangelo’s masterpieces.
This ticket includes
- Reserved admission ticket to Accademia Gallery
- Booking charge
- Get a complimentary water bottle at the Hard Rock Cafe Florence, located at 1 Via dei Brunelleschi (Piazza della Repubblica)
|Adult ticket (18 years and above)||€21 ($23)|
|EU citizens ticket (18 to 25 years)||€8 ($9)|
|Youth ticket (18 to 24 years)||€8 ($9)|
|Child ticket (17 years and younger)||€5 ($5)|
Accademia, Florence reserved ticket with digital guide
Avoid the wait at the renowned Accademia Gallery, one of Florence’s most well-known landmarks.
Without waiting in line for hours, see Michelangelo’s David sculpture and other Renaissance works of art. Check out a genuine Stradivarius violin.
The starting time is 9 am, and the ticket is valid for a day. The Galleria dell Accademia entrance fee is listed below.
First, meet your host from “Accord Italy Smart Tours” in front of the Accademia Gallery’s main door.
Enjoy the gallery at your own pace with the Accademia, Florence reserved ticket.
- Save time by entering the Accademia Gallery without waiting in line.
- Marvel at the works of other Italian masters such as Botticelli, Ghirlandaio, and Gaddi
- See Michelangelo’s David and other sculptures such as the Prisoners and St. Matthew
- A Stradivarius violin is among the vintage musical instruments on display.
This ticket includes
- Tickets for the Accademia Gallery’s skip-the-line entrance
- Assistance at the meeting location
- Taxes and booking fees for colleges
- A digital guide featuring the Gallery’s top 10 works of art.
|Adult ticket (18 years and above)||€25 ($28)|
|EU citizen ticket (18 to 25 years)||€19($21)|
|Child ticket (6 to 17 years)||€13 ($15)|
|Infant ticket (upto 5 years)||Free|
Visit the Michelangelo masterpieces in Florence’s Accademia Gallery with an audio guide with Accademia Gallery ticket with optional audioguide.
Priority Entrance Accademia Gallery Tickets
Get special admission to the Accademia to view Michelangelo’s David, one of history’s greatest works of art, and many other cultural treasures.
In the ultimate celebration of Renaissance art, marvel at works by artists like Botticelli, Ghirlandaio, and Uccello from the 15th century.
The ticket is valid from 8.15 am on the travel date and lasts until 6.50 pm to 10 pm.
Read along to learn the Galleria dell’Accademia entrance fee.
Meet at the Accademia Gallery Museum entrance, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122 Florence. Get directions.
An assistant bearing the name of the regional partner in blue attire will be waiting for you.
Get more time to appreciate the art with the Accademia Gallery priority access ticket.
Things to know
- At the ticket counter across from the gallery, trade your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket to the Accademia Gallery.
- Use the ‘Priority Entrance for Reserved Ticket holders’ queue.
You should note the following Accademia Gallery guidelines:
- Only one bottle of water, no bigger than 0.5 liters, is allowed inside.
- It is not authorized to drink inside the exhibition spaces.
- Security will remove drinks in bottles or cans.
- There may be delays with museum entrance during periods of high visitor volume.
- Get expedited entry to Florence’s renowned Accademia Gallery.
- Skip the (very long) ticket line Marvel at Michelangelo’s legendary statue of David and his incomplete Slaves and St. Matthew.
- Enjoy stunning artwork by Domenico Ghirlandaio, Michelangelo’s instructor Sandro Botticelli, and Paolo Uccello.
This ticket includes
- Priority entrance to Accademia Gallery
- Access to Michelangelo’s David
- Access to permanent exhibitions
- Access to temporary exhibitions (when available)
|Adult ticket (18 years and above)||€21 ($24)|
|Child ticket (upto 17 years)||Free|
Featured Image: GalleriAaccademiafirenze.it